Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Fun for All

It's Spring, folks!

Totally, undeniably blooming trees and green lawns, cool breezes and warm sun, Spring.

Let's have some fun this weekend.

You do know what fun is, don't you? (sometimes I'm not sure.)

As for me, the lush grass is calling me. I think it wants me to lie in it. The kids have already taken me on a tour of the backyard, their personal "woods" and the fairy patch of wildflowers. They have warned me away from the edge of the yard, where there's a drop off, and told me that it is dangerous. Then they named all the flowers and practiced some rearranging of the gravel. The last step was to stand on a dirt pile and dig.

I think I might have to enjoy more of this fairy patch, private woods, creative gravel, dirt digging life.

What kind of fun is calling you this weekend?

1 comment:

Stella said...

It finally hit the alps too. I climbed two mountains today. More of the same tomorrow...and I'm just fine with that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...